Getting in touch with the SSTA
Any member can contact SSTA HQ with any query at any time, especially if the matter is confidential or of a serious nature, for example a contractual or disciplinary issue. You can either telephone 0131 313 7300 or email .
However, members can also contact their school representative for advice and support, particularly in matters relating to the school 35 hour agreement or similar school related issues and wherever you may require to have someone accompany you to a meeting in school at short notice. You may also contact the SSTA District Secretary for your area (listed below) who can advise on local matters JCC/JCG or LNCT.
SSTA Office Bearers:
- Kevin Campbell – President
- John Guidi – Vice President
- Elaine Henderson – General Treasurer
- Alan Taylor – Minutes Secretary
Permanent Officials based in the Edinburgh office are:
- Seamus Searson – General Secretary
- Fiona Dalziel– Depute General Secretary
- Iain Glennie – Professional Officer
- Elizabeth Hunter– Professional Officer
- Euan Duncan – Professional Officer
A list of the SSTA District Secretaries can be found here.