Seamus Searson the General Secretary would like to meet with SSTA members to discuss the issues that face secondary teachers (pay negotiations, workload and education developments etc.) and how we protect and improve conditions for members. This is your opportunity to have your say. A list of upcoming dates and venues are shown below.
Stuart McCullough, Independent Financial Advisor from Llife Ltd will also be giving a presentation on “How to Control your Pension and New Pension Calculator?”.
- General Secretary – Members’ Update,
- Teachers’ Pay Negotiations 2018
- Career Pathways Committee
- National Qualifications – changes and reducing workload
- Education Bill – Headteacher Charter, Regional Improvement Collaboratives
- How to Control your Pension and the New Pension Calculator? (Stuart McCullough, Independent Financial Advisor, Llife Ltd)
- Members Questions
The briefing will start at 5.00pm and will be repeated at 7.00pm.
To book a place click on the briefing you would like to attend and complete the registration form at the bottom of the page.
- Wednesday 19 September 2018 – Glasgow, DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow, G2 3HN – 5pm meeting (fully booked) – 7pm meeting
- Monday 24 September 2018 – Inverness – Jury’s Inn Inverness, IV2 3TR – 5pm meeting – 7pm meeting
- Monday 1 October 2018 – Dundee – Apex City Quay Hotel, DD1 3JP – 5pm meeting – 7pm meeting
- Tuesday 2 October 2018 – Edinburgh, SSTA HQ, EH11 2ED – 5pm meeting – 7pm meeting
- Monday 8 October 2018 – Aberdeen – Jury’s Inn Aberdeen, AB11 5RG – 5pm meeting – 7pm meeting
- Wednesday 10 October 2018 – Ayr – Mercure Ayr Hotel, KA7 1UG 5pm meeting – 7pm meeting