The SSTA has arranged a series of in-person members briefing in September.
Seamus Searson the SSTA General Secretary would like to meet with SSTA members to discuss the issues that face secondary teachers (to include the 10% teacher pay claim, the future of national qualifications and the progress of the Muir review). This is your opportunity to have your say.
Stuart McCullough, Independent Financial Advisor from Llife Ltd will also be giving a presentation on the changes to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme ,“How to Control your Pension and New Pension Calculator?”.
A list of upcoming dates and venues are shown below. The briefing will start at 5.00pm and will be repeated at 7.00pm on each date. Please select the briefing you would like to attend and complete the registration form to book your place.
SSTA Members Briefings 2022
- Tuesday 6 September - Dundee, Malmaison Hotel - 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Wednesday 7 September - Aberdeen, Jury's Inn Hotel - 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Thursday 8 September - Inverness, Best Western Palace Hotel, 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Monday 12 September - Ayr, Mercure Ayr Hotel, 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Tuesday 13 September - Glasgow, Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central, 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Tuesday 27 September, Dumfires, Holiday Inn, 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing
- Wednesday 28 September, Edinburgh, Raddison Blu Hotel, 5pm Briefing; 7pm Briefing